Incheon map for GPS
Click the button below and load 00000026.img file. This file contains maps of Incheon (Jung-gu area), Yeongjongdo island and airport. The map is made by author for FREE USE.
- If you can't load map by the button above try this link
- This map is composed on basis of Google Earth pictures (earth.google.com). Part of these pictures are out of date (for example pictures of airport area). There are also places with inaccurate stitching (sometimes shifts are up to 15-20 meters). Remember about this.
- It's the fifth version of the map. The map has lakes, roads, parks, rail roads, airport, Incheon metro. This version hasn't names of roads, street labels and the like. You can enlarge versability of the map loading in GPS waypoints. The points are from "If you have GPS" sections on the site pages. In the version some bugs of viewing in MapSource were fixed. All user waypoints, which were in separate files, now are in the map like Points of Interest. I recommend to read comments about this here.
- Size of the map is 0,7 Mb.
- The map appears on GPS screen from 8-12 km zoom (depending on GPS-navigator model and its settings). As the map is zoomed in the new objects are drawn.
- I have tested this map on Garmin GPSmap 60CSx unit (the model characteristics). I don't know, if the map works with others GPS units. Try yourself.
- Before loading you have to install drivers and software for your GPS (Page with drivers for Garmin GPS).
- Garmin offers its own "MapSource" soft (Page with software for Garmin GPS). But this programm doesn't work with self-made and unofficial maps. Therefore I use another software.
Well if you still want load the map in GPS by MapSource and you don't fear to deal with Windows registry welcome to this page.
How upload map to GPS.
You need two programmes : sendmap20.exe and Img2gps.exe. They work together. Img2gps.exe is a Windows GUI for the sendmap20.exe DOS application. The latest free version of the programmes you can load here : yadi.sk/d/1UXClRy72RqQ0. In the same place you can find manual. After installation label of img2gps.exe appears in menu "Start".
Warning!!! When you load new maps in GPS by sendmap20.exe programm the old ones in GPS memory are erased!!!
By the way, MapSource also erases old maps at the time of loading new ones.
There are three solutions for this problem.
Well, upload process itself.
Start img2gps.exe from "Start" menu.
1. Choose folder with map files to send in GPS (shanghai1v.img).
2. All maps in the folder appear in the table. Check maps to load.
3. Choose type of loading.
4. Examine size of maps for loading (it should be less than GPS memory).
5. Click "Upload to GPS" button and wait until loading stop.
|Maps of Incheon areas||To page start||Home page|